Ask questions or share your requirements with us. We'll get back to you at the earliest.
Tuesday October 23, 2018
Let’s admit, quotes are funny, impressive and they are mostly truth which everybody agrees to. You can find quotes for all the aspects of your life.
No matter where are you are working, there will be quotes that you can relate to your current situation or even give you a sarcastic or even much more defined realistic aspect of it.
Memes and quotes related to programming or coding are in plenty. But what’s baffling about software testing is that there are only a few quotes and memes available on the internet. Even though both of them are crucial in SDLC and has been there for a long time
To save you from the trouble. Listed here are the compilation of gem of quotes when it comes to software testing.
Have a look
1. “I don’t care if it works on your machine! We are not shipping your machine!” — Vidiu Platon.
2. “Fast, good, cheap: pick any two.”— Anonymous
3. “If you don’t like unit testing your product, most likely your customers won’t like to test it either.” – Anonymous
4. “You must be a constructive schizophrenic. Be clear about the difference between your role as a programmer and as a tester. The tester in you must be suspicious, uncompromising, hostile, and compulsively obsessed with destroying, utterly destroying the programmer’s software. The tester in you is your Mr. Hyde – your Incredible Hulk. He must exercise what Gruenberger calls ‘low cunning.” – Boris Beizer
5. “All code is guilty until proven innocent.” – Anonymous
6. “Good programmers write code for humans first and computers next.” – Anonymous
7. “Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with the software.” – Anonymous
8. Why do we never have time to do it right, but always have time to do it over?” – Anonymous
9. If you’re relentlessly focused on lowering cost, you’ll quickly become oblivious to opportunities to increase value.” — Michael Bolton
10. “Testers don’t like to break things; they like to dispel the illusion that things work.”— Kaner, Bach, Pettichord
11. “A pinch of probability is worth a pound of perhaps.”— James Thurber
12. “Testing is not responsible for the bugs inserted into software any more than the sun is responsible for creating dust in the air.”— Dorothy Graham
13. “The problem is not that testing is the bottleneck. The problem is that you don’t know what’s in the bottle. That’s a problem that testing addresses.“— Michael Bolton
14. “Don’t fall in love with a model.”
15. “Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.” – Albert Einstein
16. “The business of life is to endeavor to find out what you don’t know from what you do; that’s what I called ‘guessing what was on the other side of the hill.'” – Duke of Wellington
17. Never stop testing, and your advertising will never stop improving – David Ogilvy
18. “Magicians have done controlled testing in human perception for thousands of years” – Teller
19. “To find out what happens when you change something, it is necessary to change it.”
20. “You can see a lot by just looking.” – Yogi Berra
21. “Criteria must be reconsidered at every stage of an investigation.”
22. “Testing leads to failure, and failure leads to understanding” – Burt Rutan
23. “I found out that most programmers don’t like to test their software as intensely as I do” – Kent Beck
24. “Like any well-designed software product, Windows is designed, developed and tested as an integrated whole” – Bill Gates
25. “Discovering the unexpected is more important than confirming the known.” – George Box