1. Forming an Impeccable Talent Pool (7 days) – We collect resumes from different sources to create a talent pool based on your job description. Sources include – Job Portals, Social Media, Walk-Ins, Head Hunting, Recruitment Consultants, Our Database Profiles, Referrals and Network, and Online Campaigns.
2. Initial Screening Process (7 days) – We conduct an initial screening process from our end. Our technology experts conduct interviews, specialization-based assessments, and check for references. If there aren’t enough profiles at the end of this process, we go back to step 1 and source more profiles.
3. Selection Process (7 days) – The employee selection process can happen in 3 ways. It can be done through us by leveraging our expertise and experience, by you, or by using combined expertise. Based on your feedback, we could proceed with selected profiles or go back to repeat the process from step 1
4. Hiring Procedure (7 days) – Once suitable candidates are selected, initial salary negotiation will take place. If the candidate doesn’t fit the allotted budget, we look for another available talent. Sending offer letter to candidates will also happen in this phase
5. Employee Onboarding (1 day) – Before onboarding employees to your company, we give them proper orientation and for that, we take a day.
Determination of task, procedures and subject that employees must learn..
Experts to train.
Allocation of time, resources and supplies to make sure that skill training is happening effectively.
Training for each employees will be different based on their area of expertise.
A strategic skill training plan will be developed that won’t be a hindrance to any of our on-going projects.
Testers or team of testers that can work in the client organisation for a particular time period. Inter-team collaboration is the forte of this type of hiring.
Candidates will be working in our organisation utilizing our resources.
Your team can work in our environment to make sure 100% effective collaboration is happening
Access to our attendance management system (WiFI attendance)
Access to our project / test management tool
Personalised assistance for employees
Background verification of employees
Resource calibration and inspection
Administrative responsibilities for staffing will be managed by us
Staffing manager to keep a check on employee efficiency
Transfer of our resources internally by our clients is permissible and but should be strictly be based on skillset and design. However, relocation of our resources to another company is not allowed
All the required security measures will be taken for our resources; however, if our employee is using client resources we can do inspection based on the requirement
The employees we provide will be able to converse well in English. However, if any other language speaking employees are required it has to be stated in the initial requirement discussion itself
Absolutely! NDA (non-disclosure agreement) will be signed and practiced strictly
Rates can only be provided after hearing the requirement since time, skills, type have an impact on the cost
expected before the commencement of the project
Why do I need to outsource app testing? You might be
Regular Quality Assurance of a product is a useful solution
The increasing demand for quality software applications
AngularJS testing using selenium is not a good approach. Due…
Looking for the top software testing companies in USA? There are
Thanos shook the world with his snap in the 4th Avenger movie