Get rid of bugs in
your coding through proper audit
We can assure
- Quick testing
- Standards and compliance check
- Weekly or daily report
- Detailed and extensive source code analysis
- Expert handling
Services we offer
and standard check
Source code assessment of both existing one and new ones
Our unique approach in source code audit/testing
- Test case driven approach developed by experts who has impeccable testing knowledge
- Tool selection based on structure of the software so that unmatchable efficiency can be guaranteed
- All the security loop-holes will be revealed with our scenario based testing
- Standards and compliance check to make sure that quality is maintained
- Perfect code mapping, application work flow validation and business logic evaluation
Our simple yet perfect working procedure
Wish to talk to us?
Sales: +91 811 386 5000
HR: +91 8113 862 000
Why do you need to audit the source code of your software?
At this juncture of time none can turn a blind eye towards security. Imagine your software has been attacked? Will there be a comeback? If there is, how will the devastation affect your company? Once the reputation is lost it’s gone forever. What about that huge sum that you need to churn up to rectify the damage that's been done
What would be the possible solution here?
You need to put out there something that’s near to flawless. All the possible issues have to be rectified. For that, what else to rely on than source code audit?
Why do we recommend automated source code testing?
- Faster than you can imagine
- SDLC will also become faster
- Flaws and vulnerability detection will be more accurate
- Better usage of tools
- Continuous testing can be guaranteed
- Errors can be reduced to a considerable amount before deployment
- Security loop holes can be found out and rectified
- Tailored approach in accordance with the nature and build of the software
- Testing will be performed by our best
- Defensive mechanism of your system including risk management, internal structure will be audited
- Once the audit is completed, you will get a final report that has detailed information about the all the tests and its results