Are you a network test engineer? We have an offer for you. Before you join, read the job requirements blow and make sure that you can fulfil the criteria
- Should possess a bachelor degree in computer science or in any stream of engineering
- Knowledge in testing methodologies
- Protocol level knowledge in, Ethernet, VLAN, PPPoE framing and protocols, IPv4, IPv6, Dynamic Routing Protocols, IPSec, GRE, and other tunnels, TCP, MSS, Window Sizes, Algorithms,DHCP, DHCP6, DNS, DNS6
- High technical expertise in bash, Packet structures, Linux Operating System, overall OS architecture, packet capture and generation, Ixia/Spirent platforms used for traffic generation and measurements, File Systems, tcpdump Python/ TCL/Perl, Syslog,SNMP, ntop, GRES, NSR, ISSU, top etc.
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Should have worked in agile environment
- Well-versed in Load balancing: balanced/unbalanced, Mac accounting, LACP, AE Link Protection 17